Keep or try for a replacement?!

sicilianfool

Reaction score
So I got my Rezound a couple days ago and love it. I doubt that I will be replacing it with the GN in the upcoming weeks. However I have noticed that my rezound does have some of the common light leak out of the bottom bezel and the soft keys are a little pink. Other then that though I have zero problems with the phone. No heat issue, and battery life has been averaging about 18-20 hours with 4g running constantly. So the question is do I keep this one since it is almost flawless or do I go and try to exchange it?! I know it is only a slight physical detail, so that is why im looking for some input. This is my third day so I can still return the phone if I wanted. Thanks for the input guys!

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Thats good battery life. I took mine off the charger yesterday, sent maybe a dozen texts, a few IMs, and checked my e-mail a few times. Overnight it lost 40% of its charge. I got a total of 13 hours out of it, even though it is supposed to go into a power save mode at night. The keys will look pink as they are white LEDs on a red face.

OP
S

sicilianfool

Reaction score
Thats good battery life. I took mine off the charger yesterday, sent maybe a dozen texts, a few IMs, and checked my e-mail a few times. Overnight it lost 40% of its charge. I got a total of 13 hours out of it, even though it is supposed to go into a power save mode at night. The keys will look pink as they are white LEDs on a red face.

Yea, I trained the battery the day before and it definitely gave me really nice results with the battery life. Not too sure why they used white LEDs, but I did see a mod thread where ppl have colored the LEDs red and it looks sooo much better.

But yea I guess thats why I am at a dilemma. My luck I would swap out the phone to fix the cosmetic flaw, like the light leak, and get a phone that overheats and has crap battery life lol

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we all have light leakage. If everything is good I wouldn't risk returning it over that.