[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

psychdroid

Reaction score
Need some help with webtop hack. I downloaded the zip file directly to my phone the moved the zip to the sd.ext I then proceeded with the flash process via boot strap and rebooted system. Once running I connected the hdmi cable to my tv and still no notification popped up not did the app appear in the app draw. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

nickheart

Reaction score
is there any way to install the regular keyboard as in the other roms? i only have swype and have no choice to switch to my themed keyboard.

You should be able to long press a text entry box, then select "input method"to chose the other key pad.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
is there any way to install the regular keyboard as in the other roms? i only have swype and have no choice to switch to my themed keyboard.

Go into seetings/ language and keyboard you can change it there also

wooddale

Reaction score
It looks like the OTA is comming out. If we go back to stock forever and get OTA. do we have to start from scratch again or just flash backup? Guys who are on the leaks are still using the roms so they must work.

markwebb

Reaction score
It looks like the OTA is comming out. If we go back to stock forever and get OTA. do we have to start from scratch again or just flash backup? Guys who are on the leaks are still using the roms so they must work.

Yes, I went back to stock/root and waited for OTA which came overnight. It installed w/o breaking root, thank heavens. So, can I now re-flash my backup of KIN3TX? Is it OK to do so? Or, is a new KIN3TX based being worked on with the OTA?

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Hey DT,

Any thoughts on baking a screen shot feature into your ROM? kinda like cm7 but with a Th3ory twist. Be pretty cool to share pix. My .02

Thx!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

k9nikita

Reaction score
I tried that and that is where I only have swype to choose the regular keyboard isn't an option.

I am rooted and have gone into system/apps and I have both the Latinme.apk and Swype.apk installed but I only have the option for Swype. I have tried to install the Latinme.apk and I get app not installed error but it will allow me to reinstall the Swype.apk. I have tried to remove the Swype.apk but that leaves me with no keyboard at all.

wooddale

Reaction score
Well got the update maintained root now just wonder if I can just flash my backup and come back to rom

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Hmm so the update is out ey. I guess Im going to lose my settings going back to stock w/root, getting the OTA, then flashing Kin3tx. I need to write and draw out my homescreen so I can get everything back to normal lol

wooddale

Reaction score
Hmm so the update is out ey. I guess Im going to lose my settings going back to stock w/root, getting the OTA, then flashing Kin3tx. I need to write and draw out my homescreen so I can get everything back to normal lol

So your saying we cant just go back and flash our backup we have to reflash the rom? Which aint the end of the world but I would rather not if I dont have to

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
The OTA has the same MD5 as the leak this is built from. Meaning. It is one and the same.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sadahiro

Reaction score
So your saying we cant just go back and flash our backup we have to reflash the rom?
Well I haven't flashed Kin3tx at all yet. Ive been waiting for the OTA to come out so that I won't have to wipe my data twice. But like DT said, you should probably just reflash the base instead of going back to your backup