K-9 Email probs

jymuller

Reaction score
I am using the k-9 email app and I am having a couple issues and I was wondering who can I ask how to fix them?

The problem I am having is I get a notification that I have a email and when I tap on it it usually opens the email, but recently it disappears.

I would love for the app to keep a list of the emails I get in a list go I can go back to them ala the blackberry. But once I read them they disappear. It shows that I have many emails in my inbox but I cannot bring them up again.

Can anyone help or direct me where to go. I went to the K-9 wiki but nothing is listed on my issue.

Spartan

Reaction score
What version are you using? 2.708 is the most current and it is not available through the market.

OP
J

jymuller

Reaction score
Ok I found it on the k-9 wiki. I will install and see if that helps

OP
J

jymuller

Reaction score
Ok Installed the 2.708 but it still shows I have 10 emails in my inbox and I cannot see them. Is there a setting change that will show them?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I strongly suspect that your problem lies in the your "account settings" (Menu>More>Account Settings.) In all likelihood you are deleting emails on your phone but leaving them unread (and undeleted) on the server for a particular email account. Try experimenting with the settings.

strang66

Reaction score
I am using a go daddy hosting account. I updated to the new version of K-9 this morning, I am still having problems sending e-mail. Every time I send mail from my droid, i get an error message that reads "553 Sorry, that domian isn't in my list of rcpthosts."

Can anyone help me