Justice rom

Noven

Reaction score
It's not in my toolbox. Please dont tell me it's just for dx. I donated too ya know!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

He usually gets it up for the Droid 2 shortly after completing the DX version. Give it a few hours or wait till tomorrow it will show up.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know, i know. I'm just being a baby. I'm waiting tho, believe me!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I believe D2 is gonna have a bit of a wait this time as this is a new venture and he's focusing on one device to knock out huge issues before splitting to another.

Dullawolf

Reaction score
I know, i know. I'm just being a baby. I'm waiting tho, believe me!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Time to start looking on craigslist for a cheap DX. In grand rapids, i have found them for as low as 120 bucks, most of them around 200. It beats having to wait for everything to be ported to D2, or not ported at all. For instance AOSP/Liberty. It was a very nice rom and I am sorry that you couldn't enjoy it.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it. Looks like I'm off to cm7. At least there, ill be getting some love. I'd gladly trade my d2 in toward a dx. I'll start looking. It's hard to trust used phones. I've kept my d2 pristine (never dropped, not one scratch, under volted). It's truly a sad night for this rom whore :(_ _ _

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
When Justice comes out for D2, you'll be able to flash it over CM7 which will be nice. Beats having to SBF.

Liquid installs over CM7 too.

Liberty Justice

Dullawolf

Reaction score
Tell me about it. Looks like I'm off to cm7. At least there, ill be getting some love. I'd gladly trade my d2 in toward a dx. I'll start looking. It's hard to trust used phones. I've kept my d2 pristine (never dropped, not one scratch, under volted). It's truly a sad night for this rom whore :(_ _ _

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

check out a verizon store, see what they offer for refurbs.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna start looking tomorrow. I'd hate to get rid of my d2, but it's the only way to get the loot to pay for a dx

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Tetryon

Reaction score
Does anyone have screen shots of the default theme?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chefb

Reaction score
Yeah like I could have sworn that on cm4dx had a screen shot function built in the rom.,by holding down the home key? I would have thought for sure that it would be flooded in here with "hey look at how awesome my phone is" shots.

chefb

Reaction score
I'm gonna start looking tomorrow. I'd hate to get rid of my d2, but it's the only way to get the loot to pay for a dx

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Don't change!!!!..by the time you change the dev's will be looking in to hacking the bionic! Ride it out.....and go to cm7 or liquid gb..there all the same. The truth is in duel core, 4g phones anyway! And even then ill be looking for ice cream sandwich on it.

draexo

Reaction score

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9
I sold my Droid 2 (Global model) and got an X. Never looked back.
Of course there is hardly anything for the Global

GrinReaper

Reaction score
Justice has Screenshot built into it. Hold down the power button, it shows up with reboot, airplane mode and the other options.