Just Pictures

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gizmodo had a list of applications that will hold you until ICS (most of them obvious) but I downloaded Just Pictures and it's fantastic. Free.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just used the program to send a picture of my daughter to Picasa... it has an adjust contrast option and made the pic look fantastic.

Why can't the Bionic adjust this?

billyk

Reaction score
What does Just Pictures offer that ICS will?
Is it a Gallery replacement app?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
What does Just Pictures offer that ICS will?
Is it a Gallery replacement app?

Yeah, but it looks like something that'll link to your Facebook, Flickr and other sites as well. Quickpic is another Gallery app and Gallery 3D looks like the Froyo Gallery. All of them are free so you're welcome to try any (or all) out.

Interesting; I installed Just Pictures and the only local pictures it found was 2 that I had taken with Pro Zoom Camera 5X and none taken with the stock camera app, nor any of the 409 pictures and 132 videos that are in 5 other folders.

Last edited:

Scribble

Reaction score
Wait... I'm pretty sure the Bionic sends pics to facebook and other online galleries natively...

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait... I'm pretty sure the Bionic sends pics to facebook and other online galleries natively...

Yes it does, as well as the other Gallery replacement apps I mentioned.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had the same initial problem - you have to tell it where to look and then it loads everything.

Yeah, but it looks like something that'll link to your Facebook, Flickr and other sites as well. Quickpic is another Gallery app and Gallery 3D looks like the Froyo Gallery. All of them are free so you're welcome to try any (or all) out.

Interesting; I installed Just Pictures and the only local pictures it found was 2 that I had taken with Pro Zoom Camera 5X and none taken with the stock camera app, nor any of the 409 pictures and 132 videos that are in 5 other folders.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had the same initial problem - you have to tell it where to look and then it loads everything.

How do you do that? I pressed local and that's all that showed up.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
They just did a market update that fixes your issues and adds great features. It's now my go to gallery.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Sal R.

Reaction score
JP is great. I love the live wallpaper feature. Has been my gallery replacement since D1.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got it going by changing the path, but the update removed that need. It's pretty nifty. Thanks.

Last edited: