Just ordered a Otterbox Commuter

shanimal92

Reaction score
Turns out that the Defenders death grip on the inside of my pocket wasn't something I can get used to. Just returned it. I will probably do a "non-review" on the Commuter and the extended battery. Furthermore, while I was at Verizon i tried the Incipio Sicicrylic, and it did not really fit the extended battery. there was a small, but noticeable, hump where the battery back doesn't dip like the regular.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I totally agree,just took mine out of case but I made one big mistake-i through the box away :mad: and now wish i could return and get xtened batt

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Turns out that the Defenders death grip on the inside of my pocket wasn't something I can get used to. Just returned it. I will probably do a "non-review" on the Commuter and the extended battery. Furthermore, while I was at Verizon i tried the Incipio Sicicrylic, and it did not really fit the extended battery. there was a small, but noticeable, hump where the battery back doesn't dip like the regular.
And also,the otterbox defender made the phone less responsive

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
The screen u pull down from top(sorry dont know name of it)i always had trouble getting that 2 work,but when i took the phone out of the case-it worked smooth as butter,so i know it was the case

Oh, the notification bar? that needed a bit of getting used to, but mine was never unresponsive. Did you have the built in screen protector? I ripped mine off cause i didnt like hoe it made my screen look, so maybe it did make it unresponsive with the screen protector on.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, the notification bar? that needed a bit of getting used to, but mine was never unresponsive. Did you have the built in screen protector? I ripped mine off cause i didnt like hoe it made my screen look, so maybe it did make it unresponsive with the screen protector on.
Yes,thank u-the notification bar-Lol on the ripped it out-but im holdin it n my hand now and the bar is very responsive-and yes,i did have built n screen protector

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score