Just got the Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by bross2, Nov 24, 2009.

1. bross2

bross2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got my wife the Droid on November 11th and got mine yesterday. The phone is awesome. We took our 3 and 6 month old boys to Disney World in Orlando from 11/12 to the 16th and would not have made it without the navigation. It took me a while to figure out I had to say "navigate to" instead of just "Navigate" to get the directions, but once I figured that out, it was all up hill. This phone does everything. I do have a questions though... does anyone know how to convert the itunes music to mp3 or a format that I can use on the Droid? I can't wait for the Google open source music player...

Droid... the best smartphone around and leaps technologically over the iPhone.

2. soyboy

soyboy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The Droid will play your unprotected AAC files perfectly fine. I have a Mac and downloaded Doubletwist to sync the itunes files I wanted on my Droid. To make it easy, I made up a playlist on itunes called Droid and just have Doubletwist sync that.

3. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2
    OPn what are you setting the USB connection on the DROID when syncing with doubletwist?

Media Sync?