New Droid User in Nc

nivensid

Reaction score
I got the Eris yesterday and took it back to get the Moto Droid today. I know nothing about how to use this phone other than calls and texts. This is my first smart phone. I am planning to mount it to the motorcycle for the GPS and MP3 player. I figure about a year and maybe I will have this thing figured out. The manual is terrible.
Wish I knew a teenager or someone who is knowledgeable about this phone. Any help will be appreciated. The signal at home is terrible by the way.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Do a search on the forums and you can find out just about anything you need to know.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got the Eris yesterday and took it back to get the Moto Droid today. I know nothing about how to use this phone other than calls and texts. This is my first smart phone. I am planning to mount it to the motorcycle for the GPS and MP3 player. I figure about a year and maybe I will have this thing figured out. The manual is terrible.
Wish I knew a teenager or someone who is knowledgeable about this phone. Any help will be appreciated. The signal at home is terrible by the way.

:welcome: to the forum. It's interesting to note that you say your signal is terrible at home. That suggests to me that you are getting better signals elsewhere.

Call Verizon and they will do a trouble ticket for you. It takes about 4 days but they fixed my tower. Now if your saying to me that you only have 1 bar and still 3G then that's not a terrible signal, however if it's 1x or no signal then you have an issue.

I don't have the Eris but we do have a thread for Eris users. Post your questions over there and see if you can't get assistance. Glad to have you here.

OP
N

nivensid

Reaction score
Thanks Hook my name is Bill by the way....