Just got a Google Invite but.....

texasPI

Reaction score
You usually don't login to google voice on pc and in the lower left hand side it will show if you have invites.

OP
D

DJStormX

Reaction score
if im looking at it right it says 50 invites for Gmail...is that the same as Google Voice?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
those of us that had been with GV for a while only received 3 invites a while back. No-one that I have invited has yet to receive any and it's been several weeks. Anyone you are trying to get onto GV may be better off registering for an invite on the GV homepage. Or watching the thread on this site titled "Google Voice Invites"

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
those of us that had been with GV for a while only received 3 invites a while back. No-one that I have invited has yet to receive any and it's been several weeks. Anyone you are trying to get onto GV may be better off registering for an invite on the GV homepage. Or watching the thread on this site titled "Google Voice Invites"

I think that's the case. I registered and then picked up an invitation from someone here. About three weeks after I registered I received another invitation from Google and used it for my wife's phone numbers. Neither she nor I have received any additional invitations. I suspect it has to do with the length of time you've been using the service and the amount it is used.