Just bought the Eris

Tibby127

Reaction score
I just bought the Droid Eris two days ago and so far I LOVE it!! My only cons are the battery life, which I just read about shutting off the mobile network when not in use so I'm trying that, also Id like to know how to save pictures to my card when people send them via text. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
~~Tibby~~

shmoo

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I'm not sure about the Eris but for my moto droid I just long press on the pic and the hit save. If you want it to go to a certain folder on your card download a file manager like estrong or another from the market. Create a folder for your pics and then move it over.

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
I have a friend that cannot get his computer to connect to his phone. He is running vista and it cannot find the drivers or the device. Any ideas?

shmoo

Reaction score
Is it the moto droid or the eris? Does he have the USB Debugging turned off? That would be the first thing I would check out. If not then have him try getting ahold of the phone mfg and ask them what's up. Or you could search these forums. There should be an answer for you here somewhere. Search it up.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums welcome new addiction

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
lol yeah guess it wasnt clear i thought this was in the eris section. But im not sure about the debugging. I think we are just going to have to meet up and I will fix it.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that cannot get his computer to connect to his phone. He is running vista and it cannot find the drivers or the device. Any ideas?

Search forums for drivers you can also get them off moto website......or just download pda net it installs drivers for you

OP
T

Tibby127

Reaction score
I press and hold the pic and nothing happens...:(

Also friend tried sending regular texts and it I keep getting something that says "Proceding msg modified, Media objects were removed." and on her end it says something abt I cant recieve pics? which I can and have....and ideas/thoughts/suggestions?!?!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There is a forum section if you scroll down that is for Eris users, you may get an answer there