Just a reminder, NETFLIX on the DX2 rocks.

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Originally I DL'd the pirated version that didn't care what phone you had, but then I updated when the DX2 compatible one came out.

The ability to watch Netflix kicks ass. So far this summer, I have taken my family (wife and 3 kids plus either her parents or mine) that involved more than 3 hours driving. Both our parents have mini-vans so they drove while we sat in the back with the kids. I bust out the headphones and charging cable and watched the first season of Flashpoint. All over PA and down to Baltimore, Ocean City, Washington DC never more than a few seconds of lost signal and buffering once the show started. My wife with her ALLY was so jealous.

At work, most of us office people surf the internet on lunch. One day the IT guy had the server down. I popped into Netflix and set my phone up on my make-shift stand and watched TV while I ate. The girl in the cubicle next to me was jealous. She refuses to get a smart phone because of the extra $30. I think she was stuck playing solitaire.

Netflix rocks!

The only down side is that I have to re-search for my stuff, because my kids watch all the kiddy shows and thats all it shows on the instant que page. Oh well.