1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Juice Defender App

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Fizban22, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fizban22

Fizban22 New Member

im checking out this app, but im not fully sure of what it does/if itll help.

on my phone, i have my email set to fetch every 30min. i do have facebook, but not the widget. no twitter account at all. i do have weatherbug elite set to update every 1 hour.

so... with JuiceDefender (set to check for 1 min every 15min), is it worth it to actually have? i notice that its always running in the background (much like app killers) and i heard app killers do more harm than help b/c of them running constantly.

my question is, will JuiceDefender actually help (with my email/etc being updated every half hour or hour) or will it kill the phone quicker by always running?
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
is juice defender worth it
juice defender and app killer

juice defender review

juicedefender for s4
should i run juicedefender or appkiller