juice plotter and defender

stabl4life82

Reaction score
do these apps actually work for saving battery? anyone have them and could shed some late on how ur settings r if it does actually work? when it on the charger it will ready how much time it has till it is chargeed and when i take it off and it doesnt read the discharge time..from what i read and seen on someones screen shot it is supposed to so i dont know what i am doing wrong..anyone know?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
i used plotter for a while and i think its mostly placebo effect. By saying "x2.5!!" it probably makes you think you're getting more life but i never really noticed any changed and DEFINITELY not 2.5 times my battery life. I think it's just a waste of resources and space.

Reaction score
it screws with the internal settings to squeeze extra juice from your phone. I often found myself more annoyed by it than not, and after 2.2 came out i removed it to free space and realized I didn't really need it after all. 2.2 kind of makes that and task killers useless.

want a droid

Reaction score
Ultimate juice works well for me. The main feature of disabling data (3G) while my screen is off saves me a ton of battery. As soon as I turn my screen on the data switches right back on.

It also checks data for a minute every 15 minutes so if for some reason I don't have my screen on I still get my emails and such.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Jamb

Reaction score
I agree when phone is locked juice is saving me usage.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Juice defender has worked great for me. Love the only tries to sync every 15 minutes vs the phone wanting to sync all the time to everything. That saves me lots of battery juice every day
I don't even look at the how much saved, how long, etc
wified from my Incredible monolith using SlideIT on Tapatalk

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
how do u guys know for a fact that the 3g is actually disabled with ur screened locked when u cant test it? id like to see if mine is

want a droid

Reaction score
Turn on the feature in juice defender and check the option to only enable data when screen is unlocked.

Then when you turn on your screen and you see the unlock slider-you won't see 3G on your notification bar.

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
well im guessin mine isnt still working cause u actually have to buy the ultimate for all features to work or something?

want a droid

Reaction score
Yeah I run Ultimate Juice so I'm not exactly sure which features you're missing out from. I would highly recommend Ultimate Juice though.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
how do u guys know for a fact that the 3g is actually disabled with ur screened locked when u cant test it? id like to see if mine is

Because I'm not getting sync alerts but every 15 minutes. That's either highly coincidental or its working

wified from my Incredible monolith using SlideIT on Tapatalk