Join the Nook Color Discussion at AndroidTablets.net!

xaueious

Reaction score
Hey DroidForums,

I'm one of the helpers at the sister site AndroidTablets.net.

We recently started a Nook Color section, and thought that some of you might in interested in participating in the ongoing conversation.

The Nook Color is one of the best choices on the Android tablet market today, especially if you have some background on the Android already.

While our forums are not be as technically inclined as some others, we provide an open atmosphere for people to get help or just to talk about Android tablets. Newbies and long-time Android users are all welcome!

If you want to check us out on your phone, we have an Android app on the market as well. Just look for Androidtablets.net:

I do not have a Droid, so I wont be dropping by much to answer any of your potential questions. But if you come by, we have many who will do what we can to help.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I'll be posting this over there since I have an account, but for those looking... Froyo snuggles into cosy Nook ? The Register

Or not. :) Looks like there's no real place TO put it without starting a new thread, but let that link be your introduction to what is coming for the Nook, and what you can do to/with it now via the links.

Last edited:

Lkpman

Reaction score
nook kids help

how do i get my nook color to read childrens books to me

bilallucky

Reaction score
Any chance anybody's had any luck with QuickOffice? -- Or, the corollary question: does anybody have an office suite they'd recommend for the NC? I work with a debate team and having the nook work as a file-viewing unit with my dropbox would be friggin' sweet! Minor editing capabilities would be even better.
For clarification, I don't have my NC yet due to budget issues, but the next time I get paid, my new nook is gonna be rooted so fast it'll make kudzu jealous...
And, by the way, thanks to everyone who's already looked into apps and rooting and all that. People like me get to stand on the shoulders of giants like you and I, for one, appreciate it.​

shwetamishra

Reaction score
I saw the launch of Nvidia's next-generation Tegra 3 chip, which takes 2012's quad-core Android tablets to new heights. The likes of the Asus Transformer Prime and Transformer Pad Infinity are beckoning in the new era, and the iPad is starting to feel the heat.
Are you wondering what the iPad rival to the Nexus 7 or Kindle Fire HD is like? Check our hands on: iPad mini review to find out!

robertmax1980

Reaction score
hi droid forum
suggest me android application for watch online tv.i have find many but no one working properly.