Jelly Bean with Google Voice Search

decode88

Reaction score
Has a rom for the bionic been put together yet with the new voice search ?

steamcell

Reaction score
I wish... We hardly have Roms that work with ICS let alone Jelly Bean. Though I do share your excitement for what's to come.

OP
D

decode88

Reaction score
I wish... We hardly have Roms that work with ICS let alone Jelly Bean. Though I do share your excitement for what's to come.

That voice search alone is beast , Is any one working to incorporate it into another rom ?

Sanitarium09

Reaction score
I've read that the voice search features for Google Now are tied to the kernel. If that's the case, we probably won't get it on any Jelly Bean ROMs for the Bionic.

brainwash1

Reaction score
I've read that the voice search features for Google Now are tied to the kernel. If that's the case, we probably won't get it on any Jelly Bean ROMs for the Bionic.

Now has been ported to ICS, and I have used it with liquid and CM9 with the ICS leak. The main thread is on XDA.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

decode88

Reaction score
Can you link me to the newest version of the liquid i cant seem to find the recent one.

raul4916

Reaction score
Just as FYI
CM10 is out
it is version 4.1.1(jellybean)
data is not working but i can still see the possibility of jellybean coming to Bionic (unofficially)
i haven't tried so i dont know if the voice search that google brought works
but give it a shot to see
link is here
Directory index · styled with h5ai

islandsapart

Reaction score
Got data working on this , dont ask me how lol. I tried everything then it popped up 4 g . I've noticed sounds not playing ,several reboots and still no sound . No cameras as already stated .quadrant scores not what I would have hoped (2100) on 232 rooted I hit a max of 3100. All in all I like it, I'll love it once the bugs are fixed. I'm gonna keep it on my safe side to play with .

OP
D

decode88

Reaction score
Is theres a version with the new google voice search that has data working and thats pretty stable ? FFC doesnt really bother me

RedTen

Reaction score

There are plenty of ROMs off of ICS that work practically perfectly. Screen rotation being the only "major" flaw. Everything is butter. Where have you been :blink:. Also CM10 is out in Beta with the JB GApps. (Jelly Bean Google Apps). I am currently running the ICS leak .232 with the AOKP Milstone 6 ROM and loving it. This is not the forum for DROID really...check out www.droidhive.com you'll find what you need there. Good luck.