1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Jelly Bean with Google Voice Search

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by decode88, Jul 6, 2012.

1. decode88

decode88 New Member

Has a rom for the bionic been put together yet with the new voice search ?
  2. steamcell

steamcell New Member

I wish... We hardly have Roms that work with ICS let alone Jelly Bean. Though I do share your excitement for what's to come.
  3. decode88

decode88 New Member

That voice search alone is beast , Is any one working to incorporate it into another rom ?
  4. Sanitarium09

Sanitarium09 New Member

I've read that the voice search features for Google Now are tied to the kernel. If that's the case, we probably won't get it on any Jelly Bean ROMs for the Bionic.
  5. brainwash1

brainwash1 New Member

Now has been ported to ICS, and I have used it with liquid and CM9 with the ICS leak. The main thread is on XDA.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2
  6. decode88

decode88 New Member

Can you link me to the newest version of the liquid i cant seem to find the recent one.
  7. raul4916

raul4916 New Member

Just as FYI
    CM10 is out
    it is version 4.1.1(jellybean)
    data is not working but i can still see the possibility of jellybean coming to Bionic (unofficially)
    i haven't tried so i dont know if the voice search that google brought works
    but give it a shot to see
    link is here
    Directory index ยท styled with h5ai
  8. islandsapart

islandsapart New Member

Got data working on this , dont ask me how lol. I tried everything then it popped up 4 g . I've noticed sounds not playing ,several reboots and still no sound . No cameras as already stated .quadrant scores not what I would have hoped (2100) on 232 rooted I hit a max of 3100. All in all I like it, I'll love it once the bugs are fixed. I'm gonna keep it on my safe side to play with .
  9. decode88

decode88 New Member

Is theres a version with the new google voice search that has data working and thats pretty stable ? FFC doesnt really bother me
  10. RedTen

RedTen New Member

There are plenty of ROMs off of ICS that work practically perfectly. Screen rotation being the only "major" flaw. Everything is butter. Where have you been :blink:. Also CM10 is out in Beta with the JB GApps. (Jelly Bean Google Apps). I am currently running the ICS leak .232 with the AOKP Milstone 6 ROM and loving it. This is not the forum for DROID really...check out www.droidhive.com you'll find what you need there. Good luck.
Search tags for this page

google voice search

google voice search not working jelly bean