Jelly bean source released today from google!

prowler85

Reaction score
I really hope VZW moves out of the way and lets Google update this phone.

Thinking it might happen pretty quick. Googs got around the Nexus ban by re-listing it with JB installed. So technically they need to update all Nexii to JB to eliminate the supposed patent violations. They even stated in their release of the source code that all of the proprietary stuff (radios, etc) will be released for the Nexus immediately, with Xoom and one other to follow shortly.

zero7404

Reaction score
y dont ppl just use the toolkit to root the gnex and leave it stock so everything works ? jb is around the corner for non rommed users ....

i liked cm 9 and the bonus features they built in but would rather stay vanilla from the source if romming means i msy lose functionality ....

posted via android ....

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
y dont ppl just use the toolkit to root the gnex and leave it stock so everything works ? jb is around the corner for non rommed users ....

i liked cm 9 and the bonus features they built in but would rather stay vanilla from the source if romming means i msy lose functionality ....

posted via android ....

Cause its what we do! Were crack flashers!!
BTW...jelly belly v3.0 is working flawless for me so far!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SwagTech

Reaction score
Jelly Belly 3.0 out!! Nobody told me ... I'm stuck at the airport for a couple hours.. what better way to pass the time. Lol

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thinking it might happen pretty quick. Googs got around the Nexus ban by re-listing it with JB installed. So technically they need to update all Nexii to JB to eliminate the supposed patent violations. They even stated in their release of the source code that all of the proprietary stuff (radios, etc) will be released for the Nexus immediately, with Xoom and one other to follow shortly.
Thats Gospel to my ears.Thxz Guy :biggrin:

gmen1818

Reaction score
combatmedic870 said:
Cause its what we do! Were crack flashers!!
BTW...jelly belly v3.0 is working flawless for me so far!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You don't have any missing apps, root problems, and Google now problems?

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Im having issue with gps locating me with jelly belly v3.1. anyone else? and it not as 'smooth' as ppl say it is. i wipe before install too. I didnt install the JB bootloader though.

SwagTech

Reaction score
ntrddragn said:
Im having issue with gps locating me with jelly belly v3.1. anyone else? and it not as 'smooth' as ppl say it is. i wipe before install too. I didnt install the JB bootloader though.

It was recommended to install boot loader in v3.0 .Maybe that's the source of your problems.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
SwagTech said:
It was recommended to install boot loader in v3.0 .Maybe that's the source of your problems.

I'll give that a try. It was recommended but not required so I figure it wasn't needed. :D Thanks.