Jakebite mod

earlybill1

Reaction score
If they removed mod from terminal emulator then how can I get it installed on my droidx ne 1 know where to download it from im on stock gb 596 gonna flash miui

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score
After flashing MIUI flash Jakebites mod and when you boot into MIUI, in terminal emulator run:

su
modcentral

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
I'm on newest miui.us but still no 3g r v6 n mod central like b4 what am I doing wrong

clueless77

Reaction score
if i am not mistaken those two features were removed at the request of the developers of those script mods, you wanna check droidmodderx.com and get powerboost but before you flash it, do all wipes and reflash MIUI to remove jakebites

hope this helps

leftspin

Reaction score
Wait, howcome you flashed back to .596 instead of .602? I'm on the newest ICS MIUI.US for the DX and I'm using jakebites mod without a problem. I recommend just flashing to that after an SBF to .602 and flashing the newest jakebites mod as well. It will work fine in terminal emulator when you reboot. As far as I know nothing was removed from the mod because it's exactly as it was the first time I tried it a couple weeks ago and I flashed a newer version this time

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
So I'm on 605 gb n running miui.us installed jakebite mod n it's still not there

clueless77

Reaction score
So I'm on 605 gb n running miui.us installed jakebite mod n it's still not there

I'm still about 99% sure I read somewhere (can't remember where) that those features were removed, I could be wrong but I think that might be why you can't find them

BAD ASS X

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Well I can't find it n leftspin says it there I'm not doing ne thing different so how do I do powerboost mod I'm on site ne thing I need to know

clueless77

Reaction score
Well I can't find it n leftspin says it there I'm not doing ne thing different so how do I do powerboost mod I'm on site ne thing I need to know

Firstly you are gonna do all wipes and reflash MIUI to remove jakesbites from system then flash the power boost after gapps

When you reboot there are some scripts you have to do in terminal emulater, the scripts are on there in that page you are on just read everything first

BAD ASS X

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Firstly you are gonna do all wipes and reflash MIUI to remove jakesbites from system then flash the power boost after gapps

When you reboot there are some scripts you have to do in terminal emulater, the scripts are on there in that page you are on just read everything first

BAD ASS X

So what is gapps n I basically redo my x like go back to 602 then root then flash pb gapps then go to terminal n write those script

leftspin

Reaction score

If you can, take me step by step through how you went about installing MIUI and jakebites, including the version numbers starting at the point where you flashed the SBF

leftspin

Reaction score
I'm still about 99% sure I read somewhere (can't remember where) that those features were removed, I could be wrong but I think that might be why you can't find them

BAD ASS X

His problem (at least I think) is that modcentral won't work in the terminal

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
So I flashed to 596 the ota to 605 then flashed miui.us 1.12.9 then flashed jakebite went to terminal n typed su mod central then found nothing there but a few thing like normal hope that's help

leftspin

Reaction score
So I flashed to 596 the ota to 605 then flashed miui.us 1.12.9 then flashed jakebite went to terminal n typed su mod central then found nothing there but a few thing like normal hope that's help

Are you saying that modcentral works but the mods you want aren't there? If so then clueless was probably right about them being removed