Itunes and MP3

Electrode

Reaction score
I know this a question off this forum, but I don't know much about the site and thought someone here might.

My daughter is getting an mp3 player (off brand) for christmas and someone got her an Ituens gift card. Can we goto the website download songs and put it on her mp3 player or does it have to be and Ipod or iphone?

thanks for the help in advance folks.

Tim

cinslopqui

Reaction score
Hello

[FONT=&quot]:icon_ banana:Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.:icon_ devil:

[/FONT]

D

dvdcatalyst

I know this a question off this forum, but I don't know much about the site and thought someone here might.

My daughter is getting an mp3 player (off brand) for christmas and someone got her an Ituens gift card. Can we goto the website download songs and put it on her mp3 player or does it have to be and Ipod or iphone?

thanks for the help in advance folks.

Tim

I believe iTunes now offers only DRM-free MP3's (thank you Amazon for forcing Apple into following suit :)) so you can copy the files from the My Music\iTunes folder onto a different device or import them into Media Player or Music Match (or whatever software comes with the mp3 player.

If that fails, or for some reason the music is still protected, you can use iTunes to burn a playlist to a music CD, and then use Windows Media Player (in its settings change the format from wma to mp3) or the software that came with the player to rip it to MP3's again. iTunes lets you burn a music CD 5 times if the files are DRM-protected

Either way, you will be safe.