issues with back button? maybe?

adavis1436

Reaction score
ok so why is it when i press my back button while in an app, it takes me to my home screen instead of the previous app i was in... ? for example: say if i am in the vine app and i get a text, i select the text from my notification bar and reply (of course). now, when i am done replying and i hit the back button, it takes me to my home screen. i have to go and reopen the vine app and it starts at the top of my feed, even if i was not looking at me feed when i initially got the text.
this happens with every app when i get a text whether its vine, browser, twitter, anything...
is this normal?

kwyrt

Reaction score
ok so why is it when i press my back button while in an app, it takes me to my home screen instead of the previous app i was in... ? for example: say if i am in the vine app and i get a text, i select the text from my notification bar and reply (of course). now, when i am done replying and i hit the back button, it takes me to my home screen. i have to go and reopen the vine app and it starts at the top of my feed, even if i was not looking at me feed when i initially got the text. this happens with every app when i get a text whether its vine, browser, twitter, anything... is this normal?
I've noticed the back button behaves differently depending on the app. Instead of hitting the back button, try long pressing the home button. That will bring up a list of recently used apps and you can open the app you want from there.