Issue making phone calls(delay), anyone experiencing something similar?

acturbo

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have been having issues with my "phone dialer" over the past week or so and was curious if anyone was having similar issues. Basically, when I try to place a call(usually from my call log) it takes an extended period of time from the time I hit the green phone icon to place the call, and the time the actual call screen comes up, the delay is so bad that I think the phone is frozen only for it to come back a minute or two later. This does not happen every time I place a call, but it happens enough to be annoying and I worry that it might happen if I had to make an emergency phone call. Is anyone experiencing something similar or have any suggestions on how to fix this?

It should be noted I am using the stock home and don't have any programs that I could think of that would be conflicting with this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

pfreeby

Reaction score
Same Here

My HTC Hero does the exact same thing! My htc hero has been really laggy of late as well. Hopefully a new android os comes out to correct this.

Asterisk

Reaction score
The only problem I have is when my phone rings. It takes a little bit for the screen to light up when it is locked but other then that no. Try using a task kill or restarting your phone.

techguru

Reaction score
Are you using Google Voice and the Google Voice app? It has intermittently been flakey for me the past week or so.