Issue making phone calls(delay), anyone experiencing something similar?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by acturbo, Jan 1, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. acturbo

acturbo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone I have been having issues with my "phone dialer" over the past week or so and was curious if anyone was having similar issues. Basically, when I try to place a call(usually from my call log) it takes an extended period of time from the time I hit the green phone icon to place the call, and the time the actual call screen comes up, the delay is so bad that I think the phone is frozen only for it to come back a minute or two later. This does not happen every time I place a call, but it happens enough to be annoying and I worry that it might happen if I had to make an emergency phone call. Is anyone experiencing something similar or have any suggestions on how to fix this?

It should be noted I am using the stock home and don't have any programs that I could think of that would be conflicting with this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  2. pfreeby

pfreeby New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same Here

My HTC Hero does the exact same thing! My htc hero has been really laggy of late as well. Hopefully a new android os comes out to correct this.
  3. Asterisk

Asterisk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The only problem I have is when my phone rings. It takes a little bit for the screen to light up when it is locked but other then that no. Try using a task kill or restarting your phone.
  4. techguru

techguru Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you using Google Voice and the Google Voice app? It has intermittently been flakey for me the past week or so.
Search tags for this page
droid 3 call delay
droid x phone call delay

droid x slow making calls

droid x2 call delay

droid x2 delay in making calls
droid x2 long delay when calling
droid x2 phone call lag
droid x2 slow to make calls
long delay on droid making calls
rezound dialer delay