Issue after installing ics leak.

cmurphy81

Reaction score
Everything is working out great except for a few things, I wanted to know if anyone else had these issues.

First issue I noticed was that I can no longer set a seperate wallpaper for my lock screen, it has to be the same as my background.

Second issue I noticed was some apps are slower for example my daughter plays where's my water on my phone. On the ics it takes about a minute to a minute and a half to load the next level, when I had the OEM gingerbread it only took about 10-15 seconds.

Anyone else have these issues?

Also now that I have installed the leaked version, will I be able to do the official ota when it is released.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

shaggykid

Reaction score
Sounds like the wallpaper option just wasn't put into the leaked version. As far as the apps, it may take some time for some of them to be completely compatible with the new system.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

shaggykid

Reaction score
Not sure about taking the OTA

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed any speed issues but I'm not using the stock OTA leak. Maybe try CleanROM?? As to the OTA, you might get it, it all depends on what the release version number is.

corki2

Reaction score
I just noticed today that the separate wallpaper for the lockscreen doesn't work with the ICS leak. I don't know about the rest.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk