Is there any way to sign out of Google Talk?

Khallos

Reaction score
I use IMO for my IM-ing needs as it supports Skype, GTalk, Facebook, etc. and on my OG Droid I was able to completely sign out of the stock Google Talk app.

However on my GNex I can't seem to find that option at all?

Does anyone know if this is possible or where the option is?

Sorry for the possibly stupid question but it's driving me crazy as I'm getting two notifications for every IM I get over GTalk. Grrrr....

KaosMcRage

Reaction score
I signed out by opening the "Talk" app and pressing the menu (three vertical dots) in the upper right corner and selecting "Sign out."

illmatic636

Reaction score
I use IMO for my IM-ing needs as it supports Skype, GTalk, Facebook, etc. and on my OG Droid I was able to completely sign out of the stock Google Talk app.

However on my GNex I can't seem to find that option at all?

Does anyone know if this is possible or where the option is?

Sorry for the possibly stupid question but it's driving me crazy as I'm getting two notifications for every IM I get over GTalk. Grrrr....

Absolutely.

OP
K

Khallos

Reaction score
I signed out by opening the "Talk" app and pressing the menu (three vertical dots) in the upper right corner and selecting "Sign out."

Ah-ha! It was because every time I opened up "Talk" it was through the notification window which automatically took me into an existing chat. And when you're in the chat the "Sign Out" option is not in the menu.

Damn context-specific menus...

Thanks for the help and color me stupid :)

KaosMcRage

Reaction score
No worries man, took me a minute too (for the exact same reason).