Is there any unreversable effects to rooting?

Discussion in 'Tech Guides for root users' started by amajamar, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Death3044

Death3044 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm starting to get addicted as well rooted and installed a rom dancedroid6/22
    and now I can't stop

2. Xoltol

Xoltol New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sooo i just got a warrenty droid from verizon, I was talking with the dude at the vzw store, and i see that he has a droid himself, I ask him if he's done anything with it and his words were

"I've had to return two of my droids also because of the keyboard coming off, each one was rooted, I'm glad these idiots don't check or don't care, cause I definitely forgot to unroot the first one"

I almost high-five'd him.

3. Benjamin Crist

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, I am going to have to get on the rooting bandwagon after 8 months....

I didn't really have an issue with the speed of my Droid until I managed to get so many apps running... and since I just upgraded in November, I can't get a new device for awhile, so I gotta OC to get my speed up so I'm not as jealous of the new devices coming out!

Also, I installed Proxoid and found the data speeds (according to speedtest.net) to be a bit slow. I downloaded the speedtest app and I got 1.5, but with tethering I found only about .5. So I am guessing rooted tethering is much faster than jacking the usb debugging for a connection?

I have been reading on the forums here for several hours about different ROMs and such, any suggestions on what to look at or read in case I missed something really good?

Thanks!

Search tags for this page
consequences of rooting

consequences of rooting android

effects of rooting
effects of rooting in galaxy s3
effects of rooting samsung galaxy s3
side effects of jailbreaking android
the effects of rooting a phone
what are the consequences of rooting an android phone
what are the effects of rooting android
what are the negative effects of rooting your phone