Is there a way to make a voicemail your incoming voicemail message?

hockeydave55

Reaction score
A buddy of mine was making fun of my voicemail greeting, and left a pretty good comedic alternative in his message . Is there a way to cut part of his message and record it to my voicemail greeting?

I am not sure if this is in the right place, but if someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
A buddy of mine was making fun of my voicemail greeting, and left a pretty good comedic alternative in his message . Is there a way to cut part of his message and record it to my voicemail greeting?

I am not sure if this is in the right place, but if someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

You could play it on speaker and record it with a voice app. Then when it is time to record your voicemail press play.

If I'm understanding what you want to do.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
hockeydave55

hockeydave55

Reaction score
You could play it on speaker and record it with a voice app. Then when it is time to record your voicemail press play.

If I'm understanding what you want to do.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That's the only way I could do it, but editing it was a quick start and start of the recording. Thanks. If there is a better way I am all ears.

qman66

Reaction score
which vm app do u use? if u use google voice its easy because u can play ur vm's from ur pc