IS there a way to change the calender color?

Weapondrift

Reaction score
I want to change the color that one of my calendars show up as. Its currently showing the same color as another one I am using, and I want to be able to change it so I can quickly tell the difference.

DroidFan

Reaction score
Are you using the Google calendar? If so, just change the colors from your desktop of each calendar and it'll update your colors on your phone the next time you refresh your calendar on the Droid.

purpledragon883

Reaction score
What if it dont. I have 3 calendars and 1 shared(My girlfriends) in my calendar. All are set up through google. I had Mine, One for my Kids schedule, and the shared one of my girlfriends. the color tabs where all different like they are on PC. I created a new calendar in google for bills and fianaces . when i added it .. it changed all my color tabs on my phone to red tabs. Now i cant tell which are from which calendar with out opening them. Been trying to figure out how to get them back for a week now.

OP
Weapondrift

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Well the issue is that they are Google calenders yes, however on the pc I change the color to yellow, but on the phone it shows up as a different color (red to be exact).

purpledragon883

Reaction score
same here ... they where going to colors i set them as in my google calendars .. worked fine for about 3 weeks. then i added the next calendar and they all went red. now i cant get them back .