Is there a app..

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
I don't think so...but if you're interested in seeing if people are simply ignoring you, there are apps that allow you to call people using a different number, change voice, and record. See if they answer ;) that one actually gave me what i needed for my cheating ex girlfriend b!tch. Merry Christmas me!!! Lol hope that helped :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

setlab

Reaction score
I don't think so...but if you're interested in seeing if people are simply ignoring you, there are apps that allow you to call people using a different number, change voice, and record. See if they answer ;) that one actually gave me what i needed for my cheating ex girlfriend b!tch. Merry Christmas me!!! Lol hope that helped :)

Woe, that sounds like an awsome app. What is its name?

Tillyswilly

Reaction score

I had that app and loved it and deleted it by acident and cant remember the name but thats GREAT i love it man merry xmasdancedroid:icon_ banana:

_33

Reaction score
The stock app has an option for "Read Reports: request a read report for each message you send". Not sure if that does it or not.

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
Market Search "Bluff My Call" or "Caller ID Faker" both have the same features and both have paid and free versions :) have fun!

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
The stock app has an option for "Read Reports: request a read report for each message you send". Not sure if that does it or not.

I've tried it and maybe its just me but I never get any kind of notification...I think its buggie

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Read and delivery reports require carrier support. It gets very sketchy if the sender and recipient aren't on the same carrier (both carriers would have to support it).

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
Read and delivery reports require carrier support. It gets very sketchy if the sender and recipient aren't on the same carrier (both carriers would have to support it).

Have you ever gotten it to work yourself?