Gps/ sms tracking

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking for an app that will track another person. I have already found apps in the app store that do this, BUT im prettty sure that the other person has to have an android phone. SOO, i was wondering if yall know or could create an app that would track somebody who doesnt have an android phone via text message. ( im thinking that i could text somebody and then when they text me back i get their gps coordinates back) If yalll could help me out, this would be greeeeeeeeeeeeeat. :)
Thanks in advance.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try searching for "Latitude" that should be what you're looking for.

Technoman

Reaction score
Try searching for "Latitude" that should be what you're looking for.
I just typed that in the search engine in the market and did not find it. When i typed it in i got results for like "my gps status" and stuff like that.

All you have to do is go to google and set Latitude up. It is integrated into your Google Maps. Once you sign up for, you need to send out invites to the people that you want to allow to "follow" you. It is only accurate when you have your GPS enabled and active. It uses cellular towers to approximate your location when the GPS is not active.

It actually works very well.

huongquynh1804

Reaction score
Well, i prefer to HelloSPY app to track cell phone. it help to track phone location, sms, call history, spy call and more.

You can download FREE and try it now. hope this help :icon_ banana: