is the DROID_X display larger than the BIONIC

roach

Reaction score
Dimensions for DroidX are 5" x 2.6" x 0.4" for the Bionic they are 5" x 2.63" x 0.43" ,not much of a difference is there.
I thought the size of display was going to be larger,the difference is minute,so is the phone display larger or not.
I've had the DROID,DROIDX and now I am waiting for my BIONIC.
I love this X,best phone yet for me,I' got 14 days to play with it and if theres not much difference I'm staying with the X.

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bionic glass is slightly larger and curved at beveled at the edges.
The X screen protectors that covered the whole screen almost fit. A little wide and a little short but work better than the VZW that is sold right now.

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
Bionic glass is slightly larger and curved at beveled at the edges.
The X screen protectors that covered the whole screen almost fit. A little wide and a little short but work better than the VZW that is sold right now.
==============================
Thanks,so there is no real change
PS...........what brand protector did you buy and is there one out yet that covers the whole screen.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Currently using an xtra DX ZaGG til one is made that covers the entire length less the speaker and camera.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

M

Mullensbb

i actually put the Verizon droid X screen cover on mine and it works. That is until Splash masque comes out for bionic which is the full screen i used for dX