is Sense 3.0 going to come to the T-bolt eventually?

crapple_h8er

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, has anyone heard if in the future, Sense 3.0 will be put on the T-bolt in a future update?

I know it (or at least some of it's features) is on some ROMs for root users, but I reeeeaaalllly don't want to root my phone... anytime soon anyway...

But I was watching some demos of 3.0, and holy crap it looks pretty :)

OP
crapple_h8er

crapple_h8er

Reaction score
I had also heard rumors that it was only going to be released on only a few current devices, and the t-bolt wasn't mentioned... thus why I'm seeking what others may have heard

Sent from my space-age wireless communication device.

Droid592

Reaction score
To be honest I'm not sure I'm just glad I'm rooted and have the access to all of it including GB, I'm sure eventually it will make to the device but why wait when you can have it now?

Sent From My Rooted HTC Thunderbolt

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
HTC had said awhile back that the Thunderbolt will NOT get Sense 3.0 OFFICIALLY.

That said, I have Sense 3.0 on my Thunderbolt via custom ROM (Das BAMF 3.0). And I remember when I didn't want to root either, it seemed very foreign and frankly, unnecessary, but now I root as soon as I get a new phone- Google "pros and cons to rooting android".

If it helps to convince you that you NEED Sense 3.0 lol, moving from home screen to home screen is in 3D, so like you can see the axis on the flip clock (you know, where the tabs flip), things like that, in the case of Das BAMF, you get access to HTC Hub and HTCSense.com, the aforementioned lets you download new skins, sounds, wallpapers, themes, widgets, etc. and the latter you can remote lock, locate, set off the ringer and send a message to your phone (such as hey you found my phone! call me @ 555-6545 thanks!). It's still a little sluggish imo, but I'm sure it can still only get better with updates.

Last edited:

turdbogls

Reaction score
sense 3.0 is only officially for duel core phones. we will probably only see sense 2.1 officially which may or may not have some 3.0 bits thrown in there (like the lock screen and weather app)

but like others have said, 3.0 seems to be working pretty well with the custom ROM's out now...and it will only get better with more updates.

wardo

Reaction score
Can I use this 3.0 on my HTC flyer?