Is Open home available for moto droid?

lkdroid

Reaction score
Hello,

I have seen a lot of great feedback for Open Home as a screen replacement and I cannot seem to find it on the Market for my droid. Is this available for the Motorola Droid and if so where can I get it?

Thanks in advance!
lk

Last edited:

BeefyBeefo

Reaction score
Keep searching. Try one word searches, such as "open" rather than 2 words.

OP
L

lkdroid

Reaction score
Thanks, all I see is open home skins. Do you know who the developer is?

lk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, all I see is open home skins. Do you know who the developer is?

lk

You got to go through all the skins to get to it. Took me a few minutes but you'll see it. It's the highest price one IIRC.:)

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

calclarkerolscom

Reaction score
Search on "Open Home - Lite" or "Open Home - Full"... the application is made by "Better Android"... if you scroll though a more generic search in Market you will eventually find these applications.

As a really nice... free... alternative...
For my Droid 2.0... I like 91PandaHome better. There are not as many skins, but the settable number of screens, slider drawer with alphabetic listing and six customizable docdrawers are significantly better than any other Home Screen replacement (even ones that cost money). The application is not as resource intensive as some others.

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was looking at Open Home this morning in the market place. It sure gets a lot of bad reviews from Droid owners. Says it affects the performance, causes lagging. Any truth to this?

tdawg5480

Reaction score
ive tried open home and it lags in my case anyways I use GDE very easy and smooothest out ther IMHO try both and see which works best...also tried dxtop which is slick in functional but lagged me a lil...GDE is for me