1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is my phone DEAD?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by JWACK, Oct 6, 2011.

1. JWACK

JWACK New Member

ok, i got a new droid 2 with the gingerbread os. i was rooting it, things were looking good. had the superuser app on the phone, life was good. fired up bootstraper, did a backup, flashed squidley's rom. & thats ware it all came to an END. the phone is froze on the red motorola. did batt pulls, nothing. So i tried to go back to factory settings, Yea no go on that eather, can get to the menu screen, did a reset but still stuck on the red M. pulled the SD card out put it in the comp, & the sard is DEAD, will not pull up, tried it in two dif computers. So i ask you Great Minds of the droid community, how do i go about fixing this mess. I thank you all in advance for any help you can offer.

WACK
  2. JWACK

JWACK New Member

Thanks to ZEDOMAX for rasing my phone from the grave.
Search tags for this page

motorola droid phone died