1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is it possible to backup gmail email settings?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by kman79, May 15, 2011.

1. kman79

kman79 New Member

Just the last few days, I've changed ROMs on my DX at least 4 maybe 5 times. With that said, having to put in gmail settings for my 7 addresses gets pretty tedious.

I was wondering if there is an app that can backup the gmail settings so I don't have to input them myself every time I update the ROM.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.
  2. rudydroid

rudydroid New Member

not sure, but one would think you could use titanium backup, or something similar, to make a backup of gmail before flashing a new rom, and then restore the app and its data, just like you would restore any app and is data. yes?
  3. FillTheVoid

FillTheVoid New Member

Titanium backup restores the app and app data. Works for me when I flash roms.

Liberated Droid 2 Epic Blue
Search tags for this page
android backup email account settings titanium
android backup gmail accounts

android backup gmail settings

backup gmail settings android
backup gmail settings before flash

titanium backup restore gmail accounts