1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is Google Voice working?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Roc_Droid, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Roc_Droid

Roc_Droid New Member

I just happened to get a call from someone on one of my alternate phone numbers and wondered why my Droid didn't ring. When I called my Google Voice number from a different phone, it rings once and says the Google Voice subscriber is not available and gives the option of leaving a voicemail.

I've posted this issue on the Google Voice site but is anyone else having problems receiving calls on their Google Voice number?
  2. mustang90

mustang90 New Member

Mine seems to receive fine, I just have issues with the app not telling me I have voice mail for hours after one is left even though I keep my refresh rate set at the most often option.
  3. Roc_Droid

Roc_Droid New Member

I've never had that problem and, up until about an hour ago, it was working flawlessly. I did start having problems yesterday with Gmail not pushing to my phone so maybe there is something going on with Google.
  4. BigMcGuire

BigMcGuire New Member

I've had Google voice for awhile. I've had problems where people have tried to call me and they get that "subscriber not available" even though I was standing right there with my cell phone (max reception). The way I found out was to go to google voice (on my computer) and see missed call. This happens 2-3 times a month randomly.
  5. Roc_Droid

Roc_Droid New Member

It's not even showing a missed call for me on the Google Voice page. I haven't tried leaving a voicemail to myself to see if it shows up but I have given this number out to several people and I have no way of knowing if anyone is calling me right now.
  6. jefbystereo

jefbystereo New Member

Problems here too, Infact one voice mail didnt even go through GV and went through my normal verizon vm. HMMMMM

edit:

btw, this seems to be a recent problem. it used to work fine, would get a vm notification in about 5-10 min. Now I had a missed call from yesterday that I was never notified of, and also had a missed call (sometime earlier this week) that GV didnt even catch, it went though verizon.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  7. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

The SMS is messing up today as well... I think they've been screwing with their servers at Google. I know Maps was having some problems the other day and Gmail (on a computer via browser) has been hit or miss the last two days... don't know what their doing (or have done) but it seems to be going through their entire system.
Search tags for this page
google subscriber is not available
google subscriber not available
google subscriber phone
google subscriber phone number
google voice problem subscriber not available

google voice subscriber is not available

google voice subscriber not available

subscriber you have called is available. â i am the google s
the google subscriber is not available
the google subscriber you have called is not available
voicemail says google subscriber