Is Google actually skynet?

Daywalker

Reaction score
My droid has become aware....... I somehow now have downloaded the Transformers sound track ... I watched the movie and all the music was in my music list :icon_eek:

coolkidd

Reaction score
My droid has become aware....... I somehow now have downloaded the Transformers sound track ... I watched the movie and all the music was in my music list :icon_eek:

Skynet? (not yet).... right now they are in the realm of Cyberdyne... Their products will become "self-aware" and eventually take over the world...:)

metalmenance

Reaction score
SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! dont speak it aloud or they will hear you, shouldnt even be typing this right now, do not pass that info along or tell anyone or they will come for you!!!! you have been warned! oh **** droid woke up gotta go.............

thetomas

Reaction score
I've always thought AI's have been wrongly vilified. I for one would love to be friends with an AI. Think of how much fun you could have, playing video games (coop probably, or you'd get pwnt), chatting, getting help with research and maybe other projects (universal data access... mmmm). Nowadays, alot of relationships are maintained through electronic means like 90% of the time anyway, so it wouldnt be much different than a real friend who you chatted with, gamed with, IMd with and so forth, you just couldnt meet for lunch haha.

There's an old sci fi book (one of my favorites) called ME by Thomas T Thomas (no i'm not making that up haha) ME stands for "multiple entity" and its about an AI that was programmed by the government to infiltrate enemy computer systems that escapes. It's a great book, and it's what I think of when I think of self aware programs, not that jerk skynet.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
google is the antichrist. i mean who would be better at it than google?

but dont get me wrong, i love google to death. id marry them if i could

Last edited:

droidilac

Reaction score
google is the antichrist. i mean who would be better at it than google?

but dont get me wrong, i love google to death. id marry them if i could

Lmao

If Google is the Antichrist, is Droid the infamous mark of the beast? LOL

On a more serious note. This phone is something else. I don't if to fall in love with it (too late already did) or to be afraid :icon_eek: