Music Syncing Apps?

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
I own a Droidx and a Asus transformer. I need an app that syncs my music from my droidx to my tablet wirelessly, because I download all my music off my phone and never have a computer involved. I use poweramp and really don't want to use another music player in order to do this. But if that's what I'm stuck with ill do it. Does anyone know of an app that does this?

Line up:
Asus Transformer
DroidX
OgDroid

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not sure how out work with tablets... if you'd be able to upload them with out a computer... But you try looking into google music... The limit is twenty thousand songs

Post script: ah... Ninja'd

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Have you thought about Google music? Store and stream your music from the cloud via any connected device.

This post is Incredible 2!

I thought about that, but there isn't a way to upload songs straight from your phone. (That I know of) as I said I don't use a computer at all, I have one but don't use it for that purpose. I get all my music straight from my phone, buy, download and all.

Line up:
Asus Transformer
DroidX
OgDroid

OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Have you thought about connecting them via Bluetooth? Does the asus have Bluetooth?

This post is Incredible 2!

Yeah it has Bluetooth but how would I go about that. I understand how to connect , but how would I transfer the files?

Line up:
Asus Transformer
DroidX
OgDroid