ipod emulator for droid.. to allow car stereos etc. to work

kc0444

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to use an usb cable with a car stereo. I have an older pineeor headunit that had ipod controls and stuff. But not blue tooth. There is no way to mount it with my my phone. If there is I guess idk how to do it. I tried a few times now but fail each time. I have a galaxy s4 btw.

Hey I had the same problem as you (I also have a s4). I found an app called USB Mass Storage Enabler. The only thing is you need to be rooted to use the app and that it o only allows your radio to read the sd card and not the built in memory. If you're ok with that its on the play store.

Zephino

Reaction score
Hey I had the same problem as you (I also have a s4). I found an app called USB Mass Storage Enabler. The only thing is you need to be rooted to use the app and that it o only allows your radio to read the sd card and not the built in memory. If you're ok with that its on the play store.

oh nice, but i really want something that i can listen to pandora without needing a 3.5mm cable

kc0444

Reaction score
oh nice, but i really want something that i can listen to pandora without needing a 3.5mm cable

On then I think you're looking for something like this.
Wireless Bluetooth Receiver 3 5mm Stereo Audio Music for iPod iPhone MP3 MP4 PC | eBay

As for me my aux port is broken on my radio so I'll have to shell out some $$$ for the bluetooth adapter designed for my radio. Btw I have a Jensen uv10.

EDIT
This one has a mic so you can make and receive calls.

Wireless A2DP HiFi Bluetooth Stereo Audio Dongle Adapter Receiver 3 5mm PM 1002 | eBay