IPhone vs Droid

WBOYCE421

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the differance between these two phones? Verizon is always puching me towaerd the I phone, but I like my Bionic.:mad:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's a ton of these threads on here lately with good info. You might look there

X

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you like your Bionic, stay with it. Its all about what you like.

X

alboboy10

Reaction score
Are you that easily swayed by Verizon customer service?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
If you like your Bionic, stay with it. Its all about what you like.

X

This^^

If you like it and it works then I say stick with it. Its all about what you like and not what VZW tells you (despite what they may think lol).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Google "differences between iOS and Android" or something along those lines. You'll find plenty of articles regarding these two operating systems.

alboboy10

Reaction score
If I was that easiley swayed I would not be asking.

So then why are you asking if u should switch if you are satisfied. Because Verizon is pushing you?

When I go into a store and they try to be smart with me I tell them...I'm not here for your opinion so don't worry about it. Tell them the same.

OP
W

WBOYCE421

Reaction score
never mind

Ok I was looking for help not a bunch of people being smart mouth about it. The question was your opinon between the two types of phone. Sorry if you people thought helping me was a bother.:mad:

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the differance between these two phones? Verizon is always puching me towaerd the I phone, but I like my Bionic.
The iPhone has a prettier UI, and a slightly bigger market. It has fewer free apps than Android though. It has one of the best phone cameras you can get.

The only way I'd recommend going to the iPhone is if you dont mind the stuff the iPhone cant do (and there is a lot) and you dont mind paying a lot more (nothing about iOS products are cheap, and it is almost always proprietary). I dont say that with sarcasm...a lot of people do fit those criteria. And those that do, should get an iPhone.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
If it was me, I would rather have the Bionic. But then, I would rather have even a G1 than any iPhone...there is just so much an iPhone cant do that I would feel boxed in.

mamawm

Reaction score
I'll insert my 2¢ here. I once owned an I phone so my perceptions come from both sides. What the iPhone does, it does better than any other device. They are great phones. But until you've tried to live without a back button you just can't understand how really wonderful such a common little thing it is. I felt so constrained. I have loved every day with an android device, even though they sometimes need a reboot. And then threr's the issue of syncing. The iphone had to be synced thru iTunes just to move pictures to and from my phone, no drag and drop. Don't let anyone else sway you, if you really enjoy your bionic that's great, but if you think an iPhone is a better fit, then give it a trial run at the Verizon store just to make sure. it really is a great phone, it's just not android.

Sent from my A100 using DroidForums