Inverted screen rendering in the browser

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:cool-b: Found this screen cap floating around the web, and once again I am in love :nerd:

4509832231.png

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Nice find!! Very cool stuff :smile-b:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Hopefully with ICS it will be better than what's available now in some roms. Because where it says "black becomes white and vice versa", can sometimes mean red becomes blue.

zNjNu.png

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
^^ This is true. I have encountered that with several ROMs where the color scheme just ends up being funky. Hopefully that is not the case here.

On a funny side note I totally tried checking my email when I looked at your screen shot lol.

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Stock browser also has Quick Controls! Glad they brought that over but I guess tabs arent accessable like HC. They must be at top.

SCHWEED

Reaction score
First post!

Just to clarify on the inverted rendering. ICS converts all colors to grey scale when using inverted rendering.
INVERTED SCREEN RENDERING
  • Inverted rendering. Check to make black white and white black, changing all colors to shades of gray, with lighter colors dark and darker colors light, as shown in the Preview.
  • Contrast. When Inverted rendering is checked, so that webpages are displayed in shades of gray, you can use this slider to adjust contrast.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Just to clarify on the inverted rendering. ICS converts all colors to grey scale when using inverted rendering.
  • Inverted rendering. Check to make black white and white black, changing all colors to shades of gray, with lighter colors dark and darker colors light, as shown in the Preview.
  • Contrast. When Inverted rendering is checked, so that webpages are displayed in shades of gray, you can use this slider to adjust contrast.

Welcome to DF, thanks for the explanation looks very slick...

doublea500

Reaction score
i can see the doubletap zoom and the minimum font size. i know im gonna be playing with those and never thinking its perfect enough :happy:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DroidForums!! And thank you for sharing info with us on your first post :smile-b:

doublea500

Reaction score
[/LIST]Welcome to DroidForums!! And thank you for sharing info with us on your first post :smile-b:

hes been here longer then you. apparently he should be welcoming you! :happy:

SCHWEED

Reaction score
Haha yeah I suppose I have always consumed rather than contributed. I decided it was time to change my ways

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Haha yeah I suppose I have always consumed rather than contributed. I decided it was time to change my ways

Now you're going to be unstoppable :cool-b: