1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

"Invalid battery" After LTE Outage

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by hecate, Feb 26, 2012.

1. hecate

hecate New Member

When I woke up and took my new Droid 4 off its battery charger on Feb. 22, there was a message on the screen saying the battery was "invalid." I called Verizon support. They told me there was an LTE outage causing phones to throw all kinds of weird errors. Changing the carrier network settings to CDMA-only and rebooting should clear the battery. It did.

Now I get "invalid battery" errors at random intervals. Usually changing the network settings and rebooting fixes it, but today it took a forced reboot -- volume down + power. Is anyone else seeing this?

This thing is barely a week old. I don't want to have to return it and probably get a refurb, but I can't afford to be without a phone.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

droid cdma battery invalid

droid x2 invalid battery

galaxy s3 invalid battery

invalid battery

invalid battery motorola

my droid 4 says incorrect battery