introduction benjamin1

benjamin1

Reaction score
I'm not exactly a new member, its been a few months, but this is my first opportunity to post an introduction. I am not new to Android, had the OG DROID for over two years, rooted it when warranty was out and space was getting too low to keep the bloat. That phone was a warrior, submerged it in water the second week I had it and it was back to normal within 24hrs and kept working no matter what I did to it while awaiting the release of DROID 4.

Now I have had the DROID 4 since February and I will probably follow the same process I did with the OG. I am a college professor with an MBA, enough technical knowledge to get myself into trouble, and after selling/using various phones/carriers for the last 15 years I have two beliefs: Verizon is expensive, but reliable(especially in comparison with at&t, who really make me wonder with their approach to the wireless industry as a whole) and I have found no phone that comes close to Motorola in terms of build quality(with apple as an exception, but closed proprietary systems made for cool kids and idiots with no keypads make me love Google over any other company)

Enough rambling, hello to all. Have a nice day.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the droid forums :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Thank you for the great intro, look forward to seeing you around the forums!!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Glad you posted an intro thread :)...

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Thanks for posting intro, look forward to seeing you around! DancingNexus