introduction benjamin1

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by benjamin1, Aug 11, 2012.

1. benjamin1

benjamin1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not exactly a new member, its been a few months, but this is my first opportunity to post an introduction. I am not new to Android, had the OG DROID for over two years, rooted it when warranty was out and space was getting too low to keep the bloat. That phone was a warrior, submerged it in water the second week I had it and it was back to normal within 24hrs and kept working no matter what I did to it while awaiting the release of DROID 4.

Now I have had the DROID 4 since February and I will probably follow the same process I did with the OG. I am a college professor with an MBA, enough technical knowledge to get myself into trouble, and after selling/using various phones/carriers for the last 15 years I have two beliefs: Verizon is expensive, but reliable(especially in comparison with at&t, who really make me wonder with their approach to the wireless industry as a whole) and I have found no phone that comes close to Motorola in terms of build quality(with apple as an exception, but closed proprietary systems made for cool kids and idiots with no keypads make me love Google over any other company)

Enough rambling, hello to all. Have a nice day.

2. 94lt1

94lt1 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,318
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo
    Hello and welcome to the droid forums :)

3. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Welcome to Droid Forums!! Thank you for the great intro, look forward to seeing you around the forums!!

4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 DF Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +499
    Current Phone Model:
    Xperia Z3v
    Twitter:
    smalltownlife13
    Hello and welcome to the forums!

Glad you posted an intro thread :)...

5. SFGate

SFGate Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the site. Thanks for posting intro, look forward to seeing you around! DancingNexus