Introducing Myself

wyatta4

Reaction score
Hello,
I am not a current droid owner however I am soon to be as soon as July 2nd rolls around:D. I am going to get a Droid X2. I was planning on just the Droid X but since the X2 is only 50 bucks more I thought I would go with the newer model.
I am pretty sure I am going to sell my 32GB 4th gen iPod touch to get this droid..

My dad is also wanting to get a smartphone for business but doesn't want to go as big as the Droid X2. I have done a little research but wanted some experienced opinion. He owns a car dealership and his main purpose of the smartphone would be to scan the bar codes at the auction to get instant info and prices. Which of the smaller smartphones would be best choice for my dad? Thanks for any help. And I would like him to stay with android seems how blackberry really sucks...

boostedhonda

Reaction score
The droid pro is a great phone for business use, id reccomend that to your dad.

Sent From My Gingerbread Fascinate

OP
W

wyatta4

Reaction score
Alright, I checked that out and showed him.. He liked it.. Any other suggestions? Just checking out all of the options..

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. IMO view all devices, try them out in the stores. the Pro and Droid 2 Global are supposed to be business phones but honestly any Android device can have business apps loaded. I have the Global for my business needs, its ok does what it needs too. just review all the diff subsections on each device on here.

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

OP
W

wyatta4

Reaction score
Dad won't be doing any out of country traveling that I know of.. Ha so the global deal won't matter to much..

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I don't travel outside of US, I only travel within the states. The preference actually would be his, whether the phone suits his needs. I have a DX and a Xoom and all 3 works out great for nearly all my business needs.

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

mark520

Reaction score
Hi everyone! proud to be the member of this great community !! i am Mark from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......