Intro from Clovis Ca

DV8

Reaction score
Hi, New Droid user/owner here - just got the Motorola Devour. Have been a devoted Palm Treo owner for 4 years & am excited about this new technology. But never having been exposed to this operating system, the apps, the downloads, etc. I have a huge learning curve ahead of me.

I am wondering if anyone has any 'inside' knowledge about the Devour being upgraded anytime soon to the 2.0 (I think) version of the operating system, or are the instructions here on the forum concerning how to upgrade the best route to take?

Also will be on the look out for trustworthy recommendations for power-saving apps as well as productivity ones -- and need to know which photo editing app will work best with the Devour, considering if I choose to NOT upgrade the operating system

Thanks for suggestions!
DV8Art

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi, New Droid user/owner here - just got the Motorola Devour. Have been a devoted Palm Treo owner for 4 years & am excited about this new technology. But never having been exposed to this operating system, the apps, the downloads, etc. I have a huge learning curve ahead of me.

I am wondering if anyone has any 'inside' knowledge about the Devour being upgraded anytime soon to the 2.0 (I think) version of the operating system, or are the instructions here on the forum concerning how to upgrade the best route to take?

Also will be on the look out for trustworthy recommendations for power-saving apps as well as productivity ones -- and need to know which photo editing app will work best with the Devour, considering if I choose to NOT upgrade the operating system

Thanks for suggestions!
DV8Art

:welcome: to the Droid forums. I don't have any answers for your questions about the Devour (I'm a Droid person) but hopefully someone will come along to help you out. Nice having you here. :)