interruptions

Pinzgauer

Reaction score
Hello
Is there a way to stop the phone or text, etc. from interrupting me when I watch a movie? It's really annoying to be constantly kicked out of Netflix let's say.

Thank you

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Whenever I don't want to be bothered when playing games or when watching videos, I put my phone in Airplane mode.

Tapped from a Nexus

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I don't think airplane mode will work for this...because don't you need your data to work so you can watch the movie???.....unless you can download the movie....then it would work...idk..

You could go in and turn off all of your notifications...idk how well that will work..

Last edited:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I don't think airplane mode will work for this...because don't you need your data to work so you can watch the movie???.....unless you can download the movie....then it would work...idk..

You could go in and turn off all of your notifications...idk how well that will work..

*face palm*

Tapped from a Nexus

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hey... I have those days all the time lol ..I just so happened to catch this one . :)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Data (3g/4g) doesn't work in airplane mode but WiFi does. So if you're watching Netflix via WiFi then using airplane mode would work.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Turn sync off to keep from being interrupted by email. For those with s3 and note 2 turn blocking mode on. For others I believe you should be able to put it in silent mode to keep texts from interrupting you but not sure about calls. Only way is to turn airplane mode on and watch movie via wifi. I am sure there is a copycat blocking mode app on the market by now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello
Is there a way to stop the phone or text, etc. from interrupting me when I watch a movie? It's really annoying to be constantly kicked out of Netflix let's say.

Thank you

Look on the Play Store for a free app called Network. I use it on my Inc to turn off the cdma (calls and texts) radio. If you're watching over LTE, use it to change your data radio to LTE only. If you're stuck in a 3g only area you can use it to change your radio to evdo only as well.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Last edited: