1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Internet On Off On Off On Off

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by Charged, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Charged

Charged Member

Hi,

I just dumped my Droid Charge in favor of an HTC Thunderbolt. The Charge would constantly switch between having an internet connection and not thereby making my internet experience complete garbage which is a real shame as the mobile hotspot is the only way I connect to the internet. Well, the Thunderbolt has the exact same problem. You could say it's where I live except I previously had a Samsung LTE internet device that provided flawless internet though it was capped and my phone internet is unlimited. I've been in numerous locations around the country with the same problem on my Charge. I can't say I'm thrilled that this has happened yet again with this new phone. Are there any suggestions out there for turning this turd into something better or is there a single LTE phone on the market that has a stable internet connection? Should I have switched for an LG revolution, my only other free option?
  2. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

Only thing I can think of is to make sure "enable always on mobile data" is checked.
    Go to settings / wireless & networks / mobile networks and be sure that box is checked.

Hope that helps...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

htc thunderbolt internet not working

why does my htc thunderbolt turn off internet