Internet On Off On Off On Off

Charged

Reaction score
Hi,

I just dumped my Droid Charge in favor of an HTC Thunderbolt. The Charge would constantly switch between having an internet connection and not thereby making my internet experience complete garbage which is a real shame as the mobile hotspot is the only way I connect to the internet. Well, the Thunderbolt has the exact same problem. You could say it's where I live except I previously had a Samsung LTE internet device that provided flawless internet though it was capped and my phone internet is unlimited. I've been in numerous locations around the country with the same problem on my Charge. I can't say I'm thrilled that this has happened yet again with this new phone. Are there any suggestions out there for turning this turd into something better or is there a single LTE phone on the market that has a stable internet connection? Should I have switched for an LG revolution, my only other free option?

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Only thing I can think of is to make sure "enable always on mobile data" is checked.
Go to settings / wireless & networks / mobile networks and be sure that box is checked.

Hope that helps...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk