1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Intellisync Mobile Suite

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible FAQ' started by DMNancy, Aug 7, 2010.

1. DMNancy

DMNancy New Member

Just upgraded my Motorola Qe to the Increidble. My company uses Intellisync Mobile Suite to sync GroupWise calendar, contacts, email. Which device do I select to activate the relationship? Choices are: Pocket PC, Palm OS-Based Handheld, Symbian OS-Based Mobile Phone, Smartphone OS-Based Mobile Phone, J2ME-Based Feature Phone, or BREW-Based Moblie Phone.

Want to get this phone worling, but, am afraid of horrible consequences if I choose incorrectly!
  2. DMNancy

DMNancy New Member

oops...forgot to add that I asked company folk about 48 hours ago with no reply to date (I work remotely from headquarters).
  3. ezrider55

ezrider55 New Member

Guess

I would guess mobile phone. But why guess, ask the developer of
    Intellisync Mobile Suite .
  4. jcolburn

jcolburn New Member

Did you find an answer for which phone type to select?

As I understand it - from my IT staff - this software is no longer supported and there is no option for asking the maker of the software.

So, which type of phone selection worked?

Thank you.
Search tags for this page

intellisync android

intellisync for android