1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SPB Mobile Shell task/appointments widget?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by erasmussen14, Dec 7, 2009.

1. erasmussen14

erasmussen14 New Member

I'm a former WinMo phone user and loved Spb Mobile Shell. One reason I moved to android was that it seemed loosely based on Mobile Shell, so I figured the transition would be easier.

There are a few UI shells out there but none of them look to be much better than the standard android UI.

What I would like to see is a decent appointment/task widget appear on the market similar to the one that is standard with Mobile Shell: SPB Mobile Shell Pocket PC Software SPB Software

I've looked around the market place a bit and haven't found anything, but maybe its out there and I haven't found it. The standard android personal calendar widget is the closest thing I've seen, but it only shows one upcoming appointment on the widget.

Anyone seen anything comparable out there?

Thanks.

E
  2. erasmussen14

erasmussen14 New Member

I found an alternative agenda widget that I really like and makes me miss spb mobile shell much less: "Pure Calendar"

Attached is an example from my main home screen.
Search tags for this page
calendar spb shell
show tasks with spb shell
spb - task - 1

spb mobile shell

spb mobile shell calendar
spbshell widget
widget spb shell mobile
widgt calendario spb shell