Incredible 2 stuck at "eye" screen

sseethar

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been experiencing a good deal of issues with my droid today and i thought that i could come here for some help. For starters, this afternoon i downloaded a couple of apps (angry birds, batter saver + app killer, and hanging with friends specifically) and i wasn't having any problems until a few hours later when i noticed contact names weren't appearing with my messages aka my contacts weren't syncing properly with the rest of the device. after attempting to uninstall the app killer application, reinstalling facebook and restarting the phone twice i noticed that my droid was having trouble returning to the main screen and the bottom touch buttons werent working properly. I tried to do a battery pull because i thought that would work and now everytime i turn on the damn thing it gets stuck on that screen with the three red dots. Can someone please help and give me any idea as to what i might do?? im sort of on my last phone here so any advice would be appreciated :)

asdfghjkl_em

Reaction score
Can you get into recovery? Power + volume button. If so, I'd try a factory reset and see if that fixes it first.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums