incoming calls automatically disconnects call in progress

allineman

Reaction score
Has anyone had this issue with Droid 2? While talking with someone, a call will come in and it hangs up with the 1st call.... No option is given to answer or ignore the incoming call...

andedawn

Reaction score
Has anyone had this issue with Droid 2? While talking with someone, a call will come in and it hangs up with the 1st call.... No option is given to answer or ignore the incoming call...

I have had the same thing happen to me too! Hopefully someone here has an answer.

Deutsche_Goddess

Reaction score
Same problem - but mine also includes another... during a phone conversation, I won't be able to hear the other person on the other end of the line, but yet they can hear me clear as day... sounds like a bit of static to me, then silence. I've done *228, all software updates available... and now I'm just hoping someone has an answer. I love the Android phones but my D2 has given me nothing but problems.

andedawn

Reaction score
... sounds like a bit of static to me, then silence.

Is this on every call or just kind of random? I have the opposite problem but it is intermittent, I can hear them but they can't hear me. I have noticed it seems to happen on calls when I have been talking for longer than 15 minutes.

JRip

Reaction score
This has happened about 4 or 5 times to me. I downloaded a call blocker program and it only happens when the 1 number I have on it (a bill collector) calls and I'm in a call.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same problem - but mine also includes another... during a phone conversation, I won't be able to hear the other person on the other end of the line, but yet they can hear me clear as day... sounds like a bit of static to me, then silence. I've done *228, all software updates available... and now I'm just hoping someone has an answer. I love the Android phones but my D2 has given me nothing but problems.

Hope your in your 30 day return period. That's why they give it to you, if you have problems all the time you should get another android phone.

I'm not popular enough to get two calls at once. :) So I can't say, but I would imagine answering would be like the D1. There should be an option come up.