Incoming call ring tone

musicmelanie3

Reaction score
For some unknown reason, the volume for incoming calls on my SGN2 resets itself to low. I am constantly checking the setting, making sure the volume is on maximum, but I still miss calls because the volume setting returns to low. Btw, I did power off & pulled the battery but that didn't do any good. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any thoughts?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Are you still experiencing the issue? If it still pertains might have to do a factory reset on the phone (backup what you need first) I can't think of anything that would cause it..

Maybe try setting it to another ringtone maybe ...also in call settings do you have Increase volume in pocket checked off?

OP
musicmelanie3

musicmelanie3

Reaction score
Are you still experiencing the issue? If it still pertains might have to do a factory reset on the phone (backup what you need first) I can't think of anything that would cause it..

Maybe try setting it to another ringtone maybe ...also in call settings do you have Increase volume in pocket checked off?

I think my Talking Caller ID app has something to do with my issue. It worked fine at first but when I checked the app's reviews I read some similar complaints. I just don't know why it's so inconsistent. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums